The DWR-161 is a 3G/4G Portable Wireless N 150 Router with a built-in 1700mAh Li-ion battery and support for a USB 3G/4G modem or Smart Phone2. The incoming connection is then shared via an 802.11n wireless network or via the built-in 10/100 port. The Ethernet LAN/WAN port can be used as a primary or backup Internet connection.
اخطار: آخرین قلم موجود!
تاریخ در دسترس بودن:
- 802.11b/g Wireless3 and Ethernet Connectivity
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Enhanced Security with WPA2 & Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Includes Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- 10/100 LAN/WAN Port
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) & Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- 1700 mAH Li-ion battery
- Wireless N 150
- 10/100 Ethernet WAN port
- USB 2.0 port
- Mini-USB port
- WPS button
- Reset button
- Power switch
Compatible Mobile Networks:
- Up to 150 Mbps with 802.11n clients
- 6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode
- 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps in 802.11b mode
- LTE Uplink: Up to 50 Mbps
- LTE Downlink: Up to 100 Mbps
- 802.11g/b, compatible with 802.11n devices
- 3G USB/smart phone/Ethernet WAN backup
- Auto WAN Failover
- QoS Management
- Smart phone battery backup
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), PBC/PIN
- 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- MAC address filtering
- Website filtering
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSEC VPN pass-through
- L2TP/PPTP connection
LED Status Indicators:
- Input: DC 5 V / 1 A via Mini-USB port
- Rechargeable 1700 mAH Li-ion battery
Dimensions: 102.9 x 79.8 x 22.3 mm
Weight: 125 g
Temperature: 0 to 40 ˚C
Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
The DWR-161 is a 3G/4G Portable Wireless N 150 Router with a built-in 1700mAh Li-ion battery and support for a USB 3G/4G modem or Smart Phone. The incoming connection is then shared via an 802.11n wireless network or via the built-in 10/100 port. The Ethernet LAN/WAN port can be used as a primary or backup Internet connection.
The D-Link 3G/4G Portable Wireless N 150 Router allows users to access worldwide Mobile Broadband technology. Simply insert a compatible 3G/4G USB adapter or Smart Phone2 and share your Mobile Internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network. Enjoy increased speed and range over traditional 802.11g/b standards3 thanks to the latest Wireless N 150 technology. A 10/100 Ethernet LAN/ WAN port allows you to attach a DSL/Cable modem as the primary or backup link, while auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your 3G network or WAN whenever the primary link is lost. The addition of a 1700 mAH Li-Ion battery allows for sharing of a 3G/4G without the requirement of a power outlet.
Powerful Wireless Connection with Maximum Security
Powered by Wireless N 150 technology, this router provides wireless speeds of up to 150Mbps3. Maximize wireless performance by connecting this router to computers equipped with Wireless N interfaces and stay connected from virtually anywhere at home and in the office. The router can also be used with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks to enable significantly improved reception3. It supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP for flexible user access security and data encryption methods. There is a built-in WPS button for easy wireless setup.
The security features that have been integrated prevent unauthorized access to the home and office network, be it from the wireless devices or from the Internet. The router provides firewall security using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and hacker attack logging for Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection. SPI inspects the contents of all incoming packet headers before deciding what packets are allowed to pass through. Router access control is provided with packet filtering based on port and source/destination MAC/IP addresses.
Simple to Install and Use
The D-Link 3G/4G Portable Wireless N 150 Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network must be set up, or wherever conventional network access is unavailable. Also the addition of a 1700 mAH Li-Ion battery allows you to create a Wireless N 150 network with the flick of a switch.